Open Positions: #1
- Provides expertise and guidance on hydraulics in projects.
- Conducts field studies on hydraulic equipment identifies, recommends, and tests strategies to resolve problems and concerns.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders. Analyzing all facets of R&D Projects,existing production machines and making recommendations for improvement.
- Liaising with vendors to develop new prodcuts and find new vendors for development.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and Hydraulic Technology.
- Preparaing all necessary reports for management.
- Researches and propose expansion, upgrades, and necessary maintenance work required to maintain and improve hydraulic system.
- Designs and tests hydraulic systems; forecasts the effects on equipment, including expected wear and tear and degradation.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) software to create blueprints for circuits.
- With a minimum of 5 years related experience in hydraulic systems preferably in Mobile Hydraulics Understanding engineering, scientific and other technical information.
- Experience reading Hydraulic Circuits.
- Experience with CAD software.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.