Open Positions: 1
- Responsible for Execution of assigned job optimally (Maintenance, Installation, of Hydraulic Equipment’s & components).
- Ensuring timely execution of Job assigned.
- Responsible for Equipment handling & proper maintenance.
- Adhering to Company policies & processes.
- Ensuring 100% Adherence to Departmental SOPs for all activities within Site Services Department.
- Ensuring all activities happen with Proper Safety measures.
- Min 8 years’ of experience in Manufacturing Division from relevant Industry etc (Preferably : Mobile Hydraulics)
- ITI background
- Should be able to Mange Work Pressure arises out of Product delivery due dates
- Safety Oriented
- Works with deadlines
- Technical Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Team Player
- Goal Oriented
- Work under Pressure
- Stress Management
- Hydraulic Maintenance