Open Positions: 3
Qualification: B.E./Diploma (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Generating targeted revenue for the region from a specified set of products.
- Identify the Industry segments to focus on for the specified set of products.
- With the assistance of the MAPS Team, obtain details of contacts to be approached for the specified set of products.
- Prepare collaterals with the assistance of MAPS Team to be presented to the contacts either by physical visit or virtual meeting.
- After the Physical/Virtual meeting follow-up with the customer to ascertain their interest and generate enquiries. Conduct demonstrations wherever required to establish suitability of the product selected for the application.
- Submitting quotations against all enquiries from these new customers, doing timely and necessary follow ups and closing these requirements in our favour.
- Submit monthly reports to the Regional Manager/LOB Head on Customers contacted and enquiries generated.
- All new customer data updated within the specified period in CRM System.
- Creating Monthly Sales Visit Plan and ensuring adherence to same.
- 4-9 Years of Experience in the role of Field Sales Engineer for Truck Mounted Work Platforms/Man & Material Handling Products/Construction Equipment/Earth moving Equipment’s
- Currently based at / willing to relocate to Delhi, South(Chennai/Hyderabad/Bangalore), East(Jamshedpur/Kolkata/Bhubaneshwar)
- Actively involved in Business Development Activities
- Good at new customer acquisition
- Well versed with RFQ, Quotations making till order closure
- Actively involved in order closure and Payment collection process
- Worked with any CRM/ERP System (Pref. Salesforce.com)
- Passionate about Sales Target Achievement
- Prefer Social Media Presence (LinkedIn)
- Customer Handling Skills
- Business Development Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Selling skills
- English Communication Skills (Written & Spoken)
- Email Writing Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Cold Calling